COLLEGE CENTRAL LIBRARY
The college central library is in the first floor of the Administrative Building with a significant number of books, periodicals, journals (both National & International), maga-zines and National & Regional Newspapers. The college also developed Digital Library facility. Reading room facilities are there for both students and teachers. Students can also avail internet & documentation facilities in the library. The college library provides book bank facilities for students and community. For the benefit of the users the library provides open access and it remains open from 9:15 AM to 5:00 PM.
1. Each student will be issued two library cards for an academic session. Two more Library Cards will be given to students with major subjects.
2. No book will be issued without Identity Card.
3. Only one book will be issued against one card.
4. Books are issued only for a period of 15 days. At the expiry of the stipulated period the user will have to get reissued the same book from the library.
5. Non return of the books after stipulated period will attract a fine of Rs 0.50 per day.
6. An user will have to bring any damage of the book to the notice of the library staff at the time of receipt.
7. At the event of damage or lost of book at the custody of the user, the user has to borne the market price or replace the same with new one.
8. The students will have to return all the library books along with their library cards before one week of the commencement of each B.A/B.Sc semester and H.S 1st and 2nd year final examination. Students must collect library clearance certificate to receive Admit Card.
9. For duplicate library card a sum of Rs 50 will be charged.
10. Library reading room facility can be availed by the students at the submission of their Identity Card.
11. Documentation of reading materials can be done in the library at the payment of necessary fee at the counter of the library as fixed by the authority.
12. The decision of the college authority in any matter relating to library will be final and binding.